Griffin

Dear my dearest Griffin, 

You have no idea how you light up my life. You are able to make my sadness go away without the cut of a knife. The world brightens just by you walking into the door, just like ocean water splashing onto the shore. I’ve heard the heart wants what it wants and now that I have you I know that it’s true.  I have liked you since I was two and your feelings for me just came out of the blue. We’re still getting a hold on this whole relationship thing, but I know with you by my side we can’t get through this whole thing. All of your kisses like medicine which take away all of my sins. My heart has been broken thousands upon thousands of times, and the way you seem to be fixing the cracks makes me wanna rhyme. I love how your family treats me like family, like im living in my own fairytale fantasy. You let me be me, express all of my weirdness, and for some reason you still want to love me. Some may say that we’re just teenagers in love and never gonna go anywhere, but I know for sure that we’ll go everywhere. I am not sure if I’d call this love, even though I’m pretty sure it is, something about you fits me like a glove.  

Love, Stella Gestl