Growth

Tue, 06/27/2023 - 15:39 -- 2sweet

Dallas Life
1100 Cadiz street

I talked to the sun, moon, and stars before I reached heaven just in case you left a message for me to address it, I felt your presence like a gift left by the universe that was unexpected, I caught the lesson so I undressed it and redirect it like a shooting star bursting out of cosmic law; how so respected, that the law of attraction took us to be connected, I was corrected well equipped for what was rejected, drawn by the atmosphere I felt protected; rising to the calling I was resurrected, no need for interjection, satisfied with the outcome as it was as blissful as the collective; it’s safe to say that my intentions were manifested; over the horizon I ain’t stressing; I spread my wings like a phoenix who came from ashes; ready to take on action; I’m too impactful and tactical; attracted to my experience within my own existence; a galactic mind with a silver line filled with visions;  synchronization I had to revisit to be characterized by my decisions; too interpret what’s hidden in plane site I need an assistant to write out the laws that was written so the odds wouldn’t be stacked against me