Harsh Reality

We live in a world that takes a little bit too much advantage from us

We live in a world that expects each and every living individual to be far from perfect

We live in a world that wants us to exceed the given expectations

When once were able to say we've come so far,

We're simply no longer needed because there's a new trend being introduced and our only focus is to compete with it

I Question the world,wondering what's happening Where You have corrupted nations droppin bombs In the middle east,

Syria, Iraq,Iran, and Afghanistan

Killing everybody's families including their moms

"One nation under god indivisible with liberty and justice for all"

Throughout our years we recited those words. We recited them because we were obligated to. We recited those words without ever thinking what they really meant because through the endless recitations they've simply become a habit.

A habit deeply implanted in our minds where even if you try to rip every word out piece by piece flesh after flesh they'll still stay.

They'll stay engraved in your mind like a freshly carved tombstone waiting for your name to be boldly printed onto the center

It's a ghost in a shell Like Timothy Mcveigh building a bomb

But I guess that babies being bombed isn't wrong And the soldiers that kill the innocent are considered righteous and strong m

Free the Gaza strip where bombings rips the the hard working lives of 9 to 5 They flee to our country to avoid our bombs The same bombs for “Freedom”,like the rolling thunder that destroyed North and South of Vietnam

We were told that being different is okay

That It's okay because by the end of the day it is said that

equality is what brings us together.

But once the end of the day hits we all stand with no one but ourselves and the dream of equality,

The dream of diversity was just another lie.

Yes it's a free nation

A nation where there are boundaries a majority can not dare to cross

A bold pure white line drawn perfectly straight separating the north from the south. The east from the west.

It's a free nation that once consisted of segregation among a limitless population only to result in abomination

" I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed"

This is a rich man's war That involves all the generations of the innocent and poor

Where you give them all you got  But they still want more

The morality in life seems like there's nothing to it except for money and galore

It's time to exorcise your demons got the preacher knocking on your door.

We all have a dream.

We all have dreams that are bound to shape the world that we live and grow in

We have dreams where we think we are limited to making them come to life and spark because the community, the society that we were thrown in goes to tell us that

We can not fulfill the dreams that our vacuous minds created because they're only dreams

But no don't let the world tell you different because your dreams are your goals your dreams are your prized possession. They're the reason you're here.

The reason for you to change the mindset of the hypocrites, the mindset of the haters. the mindset of the arrogant