He Was Lost

Fri, 07/13/2018 - 12:01 -- Section

He was lostHe was lost in a world that was mistyIt was too foggy for him to see anythingHe realized the world's dark side and its truth And he had very different attitude and was seen as an abnormalityBecause 'normal' people decided that when something was done differently he was wrongAnd the person who continuously did that was labelled weird He learned fearHe was the kid in school who was always tormented and thrown to the ground flat on his back like he was about to be dissected!He was lostIn a forest full of trees of torment, leaves of regret and sap of melancholyThe darkness engulfed and it seemed like their would be no dawnLike he would never wake up from this dream cause it was a nightmare, one that could not be escaped fromHe became passive, became meekIf you put in a room it would be so quiet, that if you threw a coin in the air, all you'd hear was the sound of the penny dropBut his thoughts were loud and his heart shouts his emotionsLooking into his eyes, you could see the screamsThe bags under his eyebrows seemed to carry a load too heavy and at home he would shed itIf every door was closed where would he goHe was lost!!Thought he had found love but it only diverted away, and avoided himHe was shut out from the warm place and left to fend for him self in the cold of depressionHis happiness froze into place and he tried to carry on, but the frost started biting at his fingers so he let it goWent with the flow, which took him downstream into a place to be eaten by the bears He was seen as a worthless human being who would become nothingNot even his own family encouraged, they all believed that he would never become somethingHe tried running from being honest with himself, to telling himself lies about who he really was, but the truth kept haunting himHe was stuck in the cold outdoors in the mist, that seemed to lead him astray, but one dayHe lost itHe lost everythingHis well-being disappeared like a Houdini trick He went insane, was filled with rage and sadness so painful and excruiating that just seeing it would make you flinchHis emotions became a glass of water so cold, that when sipped upon would make you cringeHis drink too sour, that you would never bingeHe was a boy lost in a maze, with walls of depression, floors made with anger and a prize called deathLuckily, He was lost