Heart of Venom

Locations

Nigeria
78664

She was, she came the gorgeous lady all dressed in red,Like the colour in which she wore she exuded so much danger,Like a traffic light She'll stop you dead in your track.A femme fatale,The 'unvirtuous' woman the proverbs warned about.She killed the first impression and left the evidence on display.She was a slay queen, she slew with her looks and murdered with her very words.Verbally violent...her words are knives flaying you of your confidence, slowly striping away your pride.Her look could make you shrink where you stand, making your shoes too large for your feet.A modern day Jezebel, sucking you dry like a black widow leaving you an empty husk.You don't wanna mess with her,You can't hurt her or hers and expect to get away Free,When she has you in her sight you've got less than the count if three.The fear of her is the start of Wisdom.Nemesis is her patron and revenge her true religion,Anger and hate flows in the arteries and veins of this avenging Angel poisoning her very being,And in her centre beats a heart of venom.