Her self

A image pops up, Billy, my life long friend, Caresses her bald head for comfort, Death’s black cloak fills her eyes, Echoing valley’s couldn’t compare to the space there, Fear fills the room, Gorgeous use to be in her vocabulary, However the circumstance has given her amnesia, I sit quiety, Jokes of her new illness has, Kicked her self esteem into nothing, Loving her is all I can do, Making her feel normal is all I can do, Nothing else could work, right? Obliterate her memory of pain, Push in love where sadness is, Quickly reassure her of herself, Redirect my love into her, Start to bring flowers everyday, Talk to her, Understand her, Vow to never leave her, Wish and pray for her to change back to her Extract the ugliness that was never there to begin with, Young and lovely, Zeal and happiness forever.

Christum830

I've never written an Abecedarian so with the help of my creative writing teacher it became a success. Did pretty well if i do say so myself