Hey Old Friend

Hey old friend, I'm glad you're doin fine Thought I'd stop in just to drop a line  Heard you were worried Bout my life Guess you heard people didn't treat me right Hey old friend, did you forget What you did to me, do you regret? Cause though other people did worse to me What you did still hurts anyone can see  But hey, hey I'm doin better now And I, I don't need you around Cause time heals all wounds The scars are what remain Simply to remind me I survived the pain And that I get to say after all of this strife I didn't give up On my life.  Hey old friend, I heard you wrote a song That it was about me but the lyrics are wrong Is it your memory is off, are you just spreading lies Let me just remind you through your story revised Hey old friend you once said to me If I gave you a chance that I would see You were not a player, still you proved to be Love's fairly simple, but not with you, guaranteed  But hey, hey I'm doin better now And I, I don't need you around Cause time heals all wounds The scars are what remain Simply to remind me I survived the pain And that I get to say after all of this strife I didn't give up On my life. But you, you made it out to be That I was a fool and that you helped meThere's one thing that we can both agree on You didn't do me justice but now I'm free  Cause time heals all wounds The scars are what remain Simply to remind us We survived the pain And that we get to say after all of this strife (Thank God) We didn't give up On our lives Oh yeah I didn't give up On my life I didn't give up on my life