Highschool, the Past Present, and Future

Wed, 06/12/2019 - 21:46 -- Adrice

Anxious is the way I felt when I woke up on the 1st day of 9th grade.  I feared becoming defaced.

Bored is the way I feel after slaving away through countless school assignments.

Certain is what I want to be when I have figured out what career I want to do, and I know that all my schooling didn’t go to waste.

Distracted by invites, I forget that I’m a student, and that I’m supposed to study. I feel like schools a confinement.

Extraordinary is the way I felt when I had finished the first Grade in Highschool.

F**k is the way I feel if I don’t take school seriously anymore.

Grateful is what I want to be once I have gotten a chance to be cool.

Hopefully by the beginning of this school year I will learn to realize that procrastination causes an uproar.

Isolated is the way I felt when I had no friends to lean on, and I was going through a strife.

Judgmental is the way I now feel because I realize that even your closest friend can be considered antagonizer

Kind is what I want to be known, because kindness is the key to life.

Loving family members made sure to remind me that even when I go through things, that they are there for me. They always encouraged me against black attire.

Mad is the way I felt when I had a lot of homework in middle school

Numb is the way I feel, now that I realize the homework in middle school was nothing compared to the amount of homework I have right now

Optimistic is what I want to everyone in high school to remember me for not just for my amazing pool.

Proud to be a growing human being, who has learned and embodies so much more confidence than I used to have, and this I vow.

Quiet is the way I felt when I say kids making fun of another kid.

Rebellious is the way I feel now because I know I can be myself I don’t need to fit into anyone’s atomic mass

Satisfied is what I want to be with my personality, style, confidence past and future decisions and everything I did.

Uneasy is the way I felt when I had to ask the teacher a question in front of the entire class.

Violated is the way I feel when a teacher now ignores my raised hand or doesn’t completely answer my question.

Wishful is what I want change, I need to start making my wishes and goals a reality

Xenophobic is a feeling that I never want to feel, and anyone who feels this needs a cession.

Youthful is the way I felt when I started 9th grade. This was a year that wasn’t rally crappy.

Zestful is the way I feel when I had accomplished something. Like completing a grade level in high school, or even completing a poem.