Home

Look at where you stand, not just where your two feet reside but the state of mind that you have adopted. Look back a couple years and remind yourself of that innocence and that beautiful carelessness that was your everyday life. That precious innocence is long gone and that carelessness is unretrievable but what has taken its place? The answer to that question is different for all of us. My answer, where I stand, where I reside is love. My love has end and that is indisputable. No matter how badly my back is bleeding from your lack of appreciation I will always have my arms wide open. That is where I went wrong. When I was taking my steps, losing my innocence, choosing my interests and where my care dwells I created one large flaw. I’ve loved, but the ratio of losses is too great to recover from. Maybe one day I’ll be able to turn around and say that is was all worth it but till then I will just be staring at my toes and wondering what purpose my life is serving through all this suffering.