Honestly...

I'm lazy. I'm 19 years old and I have been blessed with the ability to dance, sing, write, but I'm lazy. I noticed I only come alive when performing or at parties and it's starting to bother me. Not because I'm the only 6'6 African American male dancing in the room but because I'm the only one for miles and I'm only working for 7.50 at a clothing store that I don't even shop at. I didn't think I was any better than anyone else at writing. I still don't. but once I recieved my first heartbreak I think I was about to put my hurt into words. I show a lot of love to my community and a lot of my community loves me and a lot of people have faith in my success. I didn't believe and now I finally do. I think since I've turned 19 November of last year, all I have been witness to is miracles. My Uncle came to visit my family and was shot on his second day in town. He survived and the shooter was caught. That's amazing! A friend of mine was recently shot in December twice in the skull and he is recovering. He's literally doing so much better and it just makes me believe anything I do is possible. I'm so capable. I may not have the money for it right now but it's definitely time for me to start saving. My plan is to move to Atlanta by Septembe to attend Georgia Perimeter College so I can complete my general courses. I just like the vibe of Atlanta. I only went once to dance with this dance company called Atlanta Dance Connection because at my school I was able to meet a guy who sees potential in my dreams. Being around people who won't distract me and help me focus is all I need. Once I have that I will be able. I even deleted my social networks. That's a big deal! I'm really in need of change. I've created a plan that needs to be in action by June 2025 that will benifit the youth of the country. I've learned that the youth controls the future and the youth needs more outlets. It will be in action and all I need is to stay determined, stay focus, and stay positive.