How did it come to this

48034

broken and alone
scared and empty
what lies behind these hollow walls of a body is a torture soul
can you see the lies,can you see my truth. this smile is but a shell of what use to be. forced to keep my outer apprience pleasant so other won't worry or leave me, desert me, shatter the only pieces left ,destroy the mold underneath my unbalance feet.
suddenly I know i'm sleeping,weeping,deeply flooded and tired.
awake but not awaken,lifeless,joyless,numbness you left me numb and ever since then. i've felt ugly and powerless dull and lost.
why did you have to take the very means of me unintentionally scatter them to the wind blown in a tornado style fashion flown tossing,turning, burning for a desire. I cant seem to find without you. looking to be held falling victum to everybody that claim to care about me slave to vanity cause your words gave me arrogance and beauty.slave to sex cause your body gave me strength,power,love,life,escape. you dont know how much of an effect that gave birth to deffect cause when you started to change up i didnt know how to react but keep it together in your face and break down on the night my pillow was my bestfriend. slave to your love i wouldve died in your mist for you kissed the moon and gave you the light cause you was my superman.