How a princess becomes Queen

Wed, 08/30/2017 - 01:40 -- At@tran

Once upon a time there was a 15 year old princess named Clellie. She was well known for being kind in her kingdom to the people. Her father the king is actually only 40 years old, and is strict upon his people but has a good heart. He has imposed strict laws and soldiers patrolling the streets practically everyday, you see he controls a large kingdom and he believes that 24 hour high security and surveillance for a large kingdom is necessary. Clellie although has always argued with her father about the measures he takes in protecting the people calling it too extreme, and she mentions how the men patrolling the city deserve a rest for their hard work. She knows that her father will listen to her, since she is his only child, along with their mother's death she knows he will take into account her suggestions. The kingdom itself has a vast army and is known as one of the most powerful kingdoms by many. The king does retort" But my little girl our kingdom is known across a vast distance, and there will be those who will challenge our kingdom, so we need to stay at high alert." Clellie just sighs and says," Well father we already have a massive army, the men patrolling won't be needed if we were attacked!"the king then just says" We need to be ready for anything my little girl." Clellie then leaves with discontent as usual and goes to sleep. 

The next day the king is awoken by the cries of protests by not only the people, but the patrol men of the city, and with them all being lead by the princess, who was addressing the issues with the 24 hour patrol schedule, and the strict laws set by her father. Everyone in the kingdom respected and knew Clellie for her kindness so they all agreed with her. The king doesn't prefer violence so he allowed the idea to be set once, and see how it all went. The king didn't realize though that tomorrow would be the last day he saw this idea put into action. After that protest things went about as usual and the next day began, but very few patrol men on duty this time who went to work regardless, and many still sleeping. At the same time it was actually scouted by a neighboring barbarians who saw the lack of patrolmen and were influenced that the kingdom was in distress, so they launched an attack. Although there were a number of barbarians, the kingdom contained their large army hidden in the barracks who quickly defended once the barbarians broke the outer walls of kingdom.

During an attack the villagers were informed to hide in a safety shelter away from their houses which was near the king's castle. The patrol men although were still sleeping, the king walks along the streets with his two guards and his daughter to view the battle. When Clellie was sure there were no patrol men she drew two knives under her dress and fatally stabs both of the guards' in the kneck. The King stared back in disarray with horror in his face, and his body frozen he stays silent as his daughter moves slowly moves in closer drawing the knife to his kneck whispersing," We need to ready for anything. Right?"Clellie then slices her father's throat and then distances herself away from the bodies enough so it seems she wasn't at the incident. Until being notified the battle was over Clellie walks over to the 3 bodies and acts horrified and screams "TREASON!!" in a breaking voice. Soon others have seen what "had happened" and comforted Clellie. She has satisfied her devilish devised plan. Once a princess now a Queen