I AM

75462

I am a child of God. His grace is within me. I will live my life for him and spread his Word among my peers.

I accept that I have flaws. I know that I am not perfect, but I am bigger than my mistakes and I will grow beyond them.

I attack social standards. I will be my own person and follow my dreams.  I will find my success in my own individuality.

I face adversity. I will have to go through many years of college and who knows what challenges life will throw my way, but no matter what, I will be strong.

I dream of being a symbol of hope. I will try to be a force for good. One day, I will reach a point of well-being.

I want to help at least one individual. If I can help just one person in this big world, I will have succeeded. My goal is to fight for the rights of those who cannot fight for themselves.

I influence those around with me with positivity. I will try to be the best person that I can be and to bring joy and happiness into the lives of others.

I fight for what I believe in. I am a strong, independent young woman.  I will be a spokesperson for what is right.

I owe my confidence to the people who shaped me. My parents have raised me into the person I am today and nothing will sway my beliefs.

I possess great strength. I believe that much of that comes from theatre. I am a strong actress who has worked my way up in a hard business.

I refuse to be fazed by fear. I will not be discouraged in the face of hardship. I know that I can overcome anything that stands in my way.

I soak up every new opportunity that life has to offer. I will enjoy every moment that comes my way. I know that everything happens for a reason and so I will embrace everything.

I stretch my mind and my abilities. I strive to reach beyond my own boundaries and expand my abilities. I will not be limited by my own unwillingness to explore new possibilities.

I reflect on the life that I have had with happiness. I glance forward with hope and excitement. My life will be one of brightness and success.

I look to my family for their support. I know that with my family behind me there’s nothing that I can’t do. I know that if God is with me, nothing can stand in my way.