I am..

I am Dennis Dixon of Indiana. An African American who wasn't always comfortable with his skin, you see? I live in a town who discriminate against me as if they are under some spell or as if their mind is bacteria infected. I am torn down from my own mothers words engulfing me in a coffin rapped around hate, I am..sorry for whatever I've done and I'm writing this poem for a better feature that you won't help me to gain. I am sorry for this poem is nothing but pain not even a Band-Aid and kiss could heal I mean that is 16 years too late. I am here today because of you I am me because of all the neglect I with stand from you. When you hug me I can fell the regret running through your veins as if it's running a marathon. Without you I wouldn't be able to find out that my life doesn't matter but without you I wouldn't realize that all black lives matter but I seem to be somehow not in that category, but in one of my own.. I am "in human". A waste of 9 months ". I am..