I Am

I am two feet, two legs,one torso, one mind.I am eyes, nose, mouth, and toes,ears, arms, and loving handsall sewn together,somewhat haphazardly indeed. Too, I am wild hair,not bound to please the crowdwith looks and appeal(and not a worry or care of either). I am individual, natural(and I'd like to think somewhat original)wrapped in my own brand,transparent so you can plainly see.    I, I am not to be confinedby iambic regulations,by constricting codes and obligations,by plain, idle, old conversations,time after time.  I am free,meant to fly with the wind,into the skyand tomorrowand forever.  And still, I am human,likely to make mistakes,but in love with each one,embracing the flaws-all of the wrinkles and the stains-for what they arein hopes that they willaccept mefor who I am.           

bdmcinturff

I am two feet, two legs,one torso, one mind.I am eyes, nose, mouth, and toes,ears, arms, and loving handsall sewn together,somewhat haphazardly indeed. Too, I am wild hair,not bound to please the crowdwith looks and appeal(and not a worry or care of either). I am individual, natural(and I'd like to think somewhat original)wrapped in my own brand,transparent so you can plainly see.    I, I am not to be confinedby iambic regulations,by constricting codes and obligations,by plain, idle, old conversations,time after time.  I am free,meant to fly with the wind,into the skyand tomorrowand forever.  And still, I am human,likely to make mistakes,but in love with each one,embracing the flaws-the wrinkles and the stains-for what they arein hopes that they willaccept mefor who I am.