I am...

I am the first generation to go for my dreams, not working and concentrating on school to get a career to make life easier.

I am a child of four, who will be there for my sisters in need, to show them that life is good, even though secretly, i worried how i can help and be worry free. 

I am a girl, who struggled through a tough period that at one point didnt believe in god. Countlessly, i prayed for better days so that one day i didnt have to see my mother worrying on providing for our family.. that one day we will smile so bright that not even the grumpest man can bring us down or when the person at Mcdonalds messes up our order. 

I am a person like no other, trying to figure out what my purpose in life is.... 

I am monica, unique, smart, funny, spreading happiness to others in need, being a better me that i was yesterday and to create a better tomorrow whether it be making someone laugh or give a smile or lend a hand to a stranger... i choose who i want to be and as off now i am thankful for the life i have been given and wouldnt change anything in my life for it is how it shaped the me today.