I am He

I am an individual. I am a flower. I am a man. I am who He says I am, and I know that even if I don't understnd me, my spirit knows how to guide me. Guiding me through the darkest of times, helping to me to be invigorating in every childs mind. I know how to be free. I must spread my wings, I must break free, and show you that I am not a baby. I hurt, I die, I swell up inside of my own body to keep the anger from boiling out, but does that really mean I am not free? Maybe it means I'm comfortable. Comfortable in who I am enough not to explode on everyone and show them how I really feel. But I am full of love. I am full of joy. I am full of the unsuspected love triangle between men, and sin, and heaven, man.. Tell me how I am supposed to survive in this cold, brutal world? Become your own person. When you understand that it's not about what people see, but about who YOU see. You have to live with yourself forever. So. Be you without any limitations or boundaries, and show the rest of the world that you cannot be defined. You cannot be categorized, becasue the person you originally were, was that of an originator, and therefore, you must come outside yourself to be of yourself. Know how? Know who? Knowing that inside of me is you. Ha, I'll leave that for another lifetime.