I am More

I am more than the self-focused, filtered picture on social media sites that supposably represent me.

I am more than the makeup I buy, or the things I do to so heinously change my appearance for others to approve of me.

For I am someone who when I look at the stars, I see gift. A gift of hope from the heavens. The stars shine so bright that they gleam right into my vulnerable eyes and back into my radiant soul.

And in this radiant soul is a person who loves to laugh at life's often mistaken simplicities.

Who wants to make a remarkable difference in this world.

Who finds the sunlight to be a becon of passion.Whenever I look up to the sky, its as if there is a magnetic force between me and the sun, and through that force I am able to feel the beams sink like silk into my face and ever so gently pull my eyes shut, allowing my mind to dream up dreams bigger than the sky itselft.

Who finds happiness when the wind blows ever so lightly againts my face, reminding me in that  moment of the delightful potential life has.

Who's heart sings when sweet music vibes through my bright mind

Who when it comes time to meet the rich soil of the earth, wants to be utterly proud of the person time and tender experience has shaped me to be.

Who believes to be able to live a life to be proud of, you must find things that are able to feed your personable core. And never stop feeding it.Over satisfiy it with never ending joy.

Who is able to recognize that I AM more.

And who someday wants to share these careful words to this beautifully,misunderstood world.