I cant live without sleep

You ask me what happened, but I can't explain it

I got robbed of my love, and I can't obtain it back in my possession

Put it back you got me stressing,

Counting sheep like they’re my blessings, because sleep is my obsession

Can't go a day without my baby and I know some may call me crazy,

But it just feels so good when it’s chilly outside- raining and pouring

And I kick my shoes off and stay indoors, and snore my life away

With the doors locked, and some warm socks, and a blanky, watching TV

Until Mr. Sand man comes and takes my hand, and helps me understand the feeling of sleep.

I know some may value money, because its value's rich like honey,

But it’s funny because money will always come and leave

But the sleep is guaranteed to work like its Alieve, and relieve you of all the pain that you've recently received

I just love it when I’m stressing and I think there’s no more blessings, until sleep teaches me a lesson that keeps me second guessing

Man the world that I enter when I reach my center is so surreal, because I feel my body stripping itself of the stress, and ripping the pain off her flesh- oh how fresh my soul feels when I undress and peel the pain and the hurt that my mind has concealed.

I love sleep like the love I never received: it always existed but never really seen

Like the waves adore the sea, or like the black on my skin loves me,

Because when you’re asleep, your skin is never too dark to spark a light

You never have to feel like every day is a fight, and you might even live to see 18

In my naps I capture the moment, and hope that my soul never returns back to its host

It may seem weird but it’s the fear of struggling out here that has me on the edge of my seat

Ready to repeat the same sweet dreams that make me feel complete

Now, you u ask me what happened, and I can’t explain it sleep stole my heart, and I wouldn't blame it.