I Don't Know Sex

I don’t know what sex is…

I mean I obviously KNOW what sex is...but

I don’t know what sex is...you get it??

Whenever I think of sex...I think of my life being taken away from me but at the same time I am mighty curious

When I think of sex, I think that a piece of my soul is being taken and held hostage by the person who I am having sex with...yet...I wonder what it's like.

When I think of sex...I.. think of butter pecan cookies…. It sounds enticing...but at the same time, I am afraid to try it because I don’t know what it tastes like.

It's weird..because I am probably the first person, people would expect to have sex...but... I never did...why...because I’m scared

Who would I become after I am done, I ask myself

Having sex is like placing an egg in boiling water..when the egg comes out it will never be the same again…

Your innocence is taken from you...like a newborn baby...when it is sickly in its mother's arms…

I m sickly in my mother's arms…
I am scared

Scared.. I am...of sex

Sex means...you're an adult now…

Sex means, I am on my own...I mean granted I want to try and be on my own...without sex...

Does that make me childish?? Possibly…

But if life is about sex...then why am I living if I am scared of life

I know what sex is…

I don’t know what sex is…

I contradict sex..l Like he is a prince and I am a pauper.

I don’t know sex...but he knows me

He wants to be friends...but I run away from him when he gets too close...

You know like those creepy boys in school you never wanna talk to

Sex is like that..except he is 6ft tall, with a chiseled jaw and chocolate skin.

And he NEVER leaves me alone….sigh...sex...please leave me alone

I don’t know what sex is… I don’t know who sex is...but I do know sex.