"I love you"

“I love you”

You know before I met you I was just a little hopeless romantic.

Oh my I think I found out what it meant to live the day, I summed up you and me.

“Unconditionally” you whispered in my ear the night I asked how much you cared.

Remember that, like when you asked me about my favorite part of the night at the art gallery

My, it seemed my heart would sink from how much emotions swirled like Vangoue’s paint

“You” I said, I knew it then. We are two a single kindred spirit in two separate bodies. 

Reincarnated twin flames that have finally reunited to make each other better.

Enabling me to feel when I don’t want to. To fart  from how hard you make laugh.

Always trying to impress each other whether that be from telepathically speaking in a glance to

Singing “sweet child of mine” on repeat, you make me feel like me but above all else you make 

Only wanna dream. I don’t care if I can’t love you for being too much like me. For it is 

Not wrong to love; someone needed to love someone as beautiful as you. 

As you make me kinder, I can only celebrate the colors of our rainbow together.

Life is what you’ve given me the kind which says I’m not strange for loving you only unafraid.

Why if I have sinned by loving you, then your the best sin I have ever experienced.So

As you kiss me softly and eloquently like your personality know this is the only thing I wish for 

You, for you have given reason to my existence in days I wonder why it is, I’m here.

So you I not only dedicated these words but my soul for as long as you want it.