I Miss...

I miss the way she used to look at me, She used to look at me like I was the moon, She used to look at me like I was her favorite game and maybe that's because that's all I ever was to her. But now, she looks at me like I was just another toy she forgot about when she was 5. 

I miss the way she used to talk to me. Her voice used to be bubbly and joking. Like a way you would talk to your best friend. But now when she talks to me I'm not her best friend anymore, I'm not her girlfriend anymore. I'm just someone that used to be. We can't even get hi out of the way before arguing. 

I miss the way she used to hold my hand. She used to grab my hand and our fingers would interlock. But now, now it's just me trying to hold my hand the same way she did. And believe me it's one of the hardest things, ever. 

I miss the way she smiled. More specifically I miss the way she used to smile because of me. It was one of the most beautiful smiles in the world and now, I can't make her smile, she smiles because someone else makes her smile. But I used to make her smile that her cheeks would hurt. 

I miss the long 5 hour phone conversations about nothing specifically and falling asleep eventually because she couldn't come over. But now, all our phone conversations end in crying, and yelling, and screaming and hurtful words and long nights. 

Our past, It's like a broken mirror, the more you try to pick up the pieces the more you get hurt. I would do anything to fix it, but some things aren't meant to be fixed. 

_alex_urena_

I love this, this is deep tho. keep writing poems XD