I Wont Back Down

76001

I've been huddle up alone by the fire even though, I'm not exactly feeling cold. There is to much in my head to keep it out, I try to forget but it creeps back in. I've made lots of friends lately most of them came as quickly as they were gone, so yes I would LOVE to take it easy, but right not the spirit of darkness is trying to destroy me. Excuse me, If I no longer want to be your friend, and pardon me if I am no longer speaking to you anymore. God has shown me your true colors and exposed me to maturity. You made me questions who I am with sweet and soft words and you made comments that came off as innocent, but now makes you look guilty. I should of listen to the might one when he showed me how much of a child you and the rest of your sly snakes are, but I didn't listen and am paying the price. I have spent my whole life relying on people, using friendship as happiness and hoping for acceptance, but god made it so that none of it would work. After pouring out tears of despair, and coming out to the God of repair I cut of the dead skin of my past and went on doing the tasks of him who is mighty. So, pardon me if I'm no longer your friends, and Je suis désolé [im sorry] if I no longer know you name. Despedida [goodbye] you trifoliate demon, you can rot in hell for all I care, but you can NEVER DESTORY ME!