I Write to Have a Voice.

I write because I am a citizen who has her rights to speak her mind,

To be able to say what spoken words cannot comprehend. 

I write to give advice to the teens who don't have someone to confied into,

To help them learn to love themselves and be confident humanbeings.

I write to dedicate my beliefs to the issues out there and to let people know my side,

To tell people that gay marriage is something beautiful and should be legal because they're average people like us. 

I write to fill myself with joy, happiness, and passion,

To have the reader behind the screen look at every word and think "perfection". 

I write to share the stories that I would never be able to say allowed, the stories I could never share at a family dinner conversation,

To let those who share similar feelings and thoughts realize that there are people out there who understand the pain and fear that we experience each and every day.

I write to speak the words a silent student who has endevoured bullying and hate is to scared to say,

To yell and scream and kick because that shy young girl is afraid of being shoved into another locker and called a "worthless bitch".

I write to curse off those who have caused me pain and made me feel useless,

To tell them how I really feel and to show them I have feelings too.

I write because ever since I was a little girl I was told I did it well,

To show the family and friends who have watched over me that I can do what ever I put my mind to.

I write to say it is what I have to say,

I write to have a voice.