Illusion of Freedom

Locked within these walls, my mind engages in battles of mental anguish. The war ground is an imaginary fine-line created by lies and turmoil. Though my mind and sanity sustains massive wounds, I sometimes wonder how I manage to survive, because the oppressor's tactics are definitely overwhelming. The sharp "UN-REALNESS" of my pain attempts to cut at the thin threads which bares the weight of my sanity. Laying in a pile of rubble, a misplaced puzzle never to be reconstructed. I will not allow my mentality to succumb to my constricting thoughts. Your routine will be circumvented with my strength, and under my going permission, I will preserve a secret that will make your indescribable ignorance...BEARABLE. The hope that one day after endless drops of water on the stone, it will seep through to you...that you are as constricted as I am. I hope that by a reluctant miracle of your own process you will realize that we have one common plight, a battle for FREEDOM...