I'm a (Badass) Girl

I love pink, sparkly things, high heels, makeup, and getting my nails done.

I am a leader, and also a follower.  I am a doer, a thinker, and a player.  I study, after applying my mascara, and brushing my hair.  

I wear a skirt. I shave my legs.  I worry about sweating through my shirts, and still smelling good.  

I play. I get dirty, and I slam into my opponent without fear or regret.  I win.  If you knock me down, be careful.  When I get up, I come for you harder and stronger.

I laugh.  I have fun, and I participate.  I am not scared to laugh at myself, and I hope that I make you smile too.  Why not?

I eat.  Not just tiny pieces of lettuce and nibbles of carrots.  Although I love salad! I enjoy a meal and clean my plate.  Don't ask if you can share my steak.

I love. My family and friends mean everything to me; I cherish them.  I am learning how to love myself as I love others.

I am confident. I know that if you take the time, you will get to know me and appreciate all the things that make me a Badass Girl.  I'm proud to be one!