i'm insecure about my mind

Canada

I’m insecure about my mind. I know…MINDFUCK. Most people are insecure about their body…. their legs, their thighs, their ass, sometimes even their face, but me, I’m insecure about my mind. My personality. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely do not have the perfect body, but I can accept that. I can accept that my legs are like a mile long, that my thighs and my ass jiggle sometimes but fuck it, I’ll still twerk my jiggly ass with pride. My flaws make me who I am. And I’m okay with that. What I’m worried about is that all people will see is the girl twerkin on the dancefloor, not how she can fall in love with a man who’s done nothing more than pull her against him on the dancefloor. Someone who’s done nothing more than bought her a few drinks soon becomes the only one she thinks of. I’m afraid that no one will understand the way she falls in love with a man that she doesn’t even know because the simple act of pulling her against him has made her feel more than the nineteen years she’s spent with her own father. I’m afraid that no one will understand how she falls in love with a man after mere minutes of intimacy on the dancefloor. I’m afraid no one will understand the way she craves that feeling. And it becomes all she wants. All she needs. The only thing she desires, the only thing that can satisfy her. No one will understand how she is blinded by love and sees nothing but good inside him. No. You cannot understand. You will call her stupid. Naive. Immature. And she may be all of these things….and more. You cannot understand her mind. Her thoughts. Her views. Her opinions. Her perspective. Her heart. A black hole pumping poison through her veins into the depths of her soul. You will never understand the way the perfect remedy is another man penetrating the darkness pouring his sweet juices into her body, cumming into the darkness and injecting light, warmth, love. No you will never understand. That’s why I’m insecure about my mind.