I'm the misfit

Dear "family" FUCK YOU! 

yeah, that's right.... I swore

you never accepted me, why should i be nice?

you say the ink on my arm, and metal protruding from my face is reason for abandoment.

you would rather turn your back on me, than love me. 

im the misfit of our clan, and you can deal with it.

call me insane, an awful disgrace.

catch my tears in a wine glass, use it as your holy water.... more demons will come and i will sit back and laugh.

im different abnormal. i dont wear pretty pink dresses, im the one in the corner of the room.

behind the black veil, under the black cloak. 

you think you can change me.... "save me" but you can not fix what isnt broken.

so i dont act like you, dont display manners like you, what can i say?

i dont respect you enough to do so.

feed on my sorrow, laugh at my pain.

i hear what you all say behind my back, all you are accomplishing is making my hatrid and anger grow larger

than the daises in your serenity gardens.

i am an orphan from a very large family. 

given up on at such a young age.... because when you tried to have me baptised the water started to boil, and turned to blood.

the demon child, spawn from a group of saints. cower in fear, as i spew my words of distaste.

i will watch you sob, as you distance yourself from me more.

i accept your lack of acceptance, just as you will learn to accept that i am nothing like you.

and no matter how hard you try to force your beliefs on me, they will never set in. 

they will simply pour off the rain cloud that hovers above my cracked and burned halo, and drip to the ground, 

where they belong, like the blood from your beatings.

you say im disowned.... it is you that no longer holds any meaning to me.

so you wait for your sweet rapture.... i will remain here in this hell, where I TRULY FIT IN!