I'm So Into You

I'm so in to you .....how do I get through to youI want you so bad ....its driving me madBut then I think to myselfI want this to last ......cause you the best I've ever met.....and I don't want to ruin this just yet.....cause the feeling I get with you is bliss.,.,,,,,,,you just know when its the one......those days of frustration and loneliness just fade away and just seem to be all of a sudden done.....those days when nothing seems to go right.....and all those empty nights....just disappear when ever you are near.I'm sorry I have doubt ....I'm feeling the strainThis is so hard on my brain...feels like I'm going insane But sitting with you makes it all worthwhile Isn't obvious I want to be with youI love to see you smile...it makes my life worthwhileI'm so into you.......how do I get through...to you...i want you so bad...its driving me mad.......you just know .when its the one......those days of frustration and loneliness just fade away and just seem to be all of a sudden done.....those days when nothing seems to go right.....and all those empty nights....just disappear when ever you are nearIt feels so right when were together....and I don't think things can get better....but then you smile at me and that gets me .....and that's what gets me through the day......making everything ok.......when I see your eyes...it makes me melt..  .never mind what's going on below my belt......i only hope that you feel the same way about me ......that would be the  star on my Christmas tree you just know when its the one......those days of frustration and loneliness just fade away and just seem to be all of a sudden done.....those days when nothing seems to go right.....and all those empty nights....just disappear when ever you are near