Immature Ate

A goddess is back    from old ancient Greece    to stir up some mischief    all over the streets.        Her name is Ate    and she's not all that calm    she's the life of the party    unlike your mom.        She will run around    making a mess    but its not to annoy    just to impress.        She just wants attention,    to wreck and spoil    the perfect lives    by making you slip on some black slippery oil        Her crazy work is all the rave    But she is never seen    pulling a prank,    just whispering behind the screen        She loves causing chaos    so she'll just cause a war    not one of harm    but one you've seen before        They're harmless little jokes    you may even think you have seen a ghost,    but when they are outed    they are surely toast        When things don't go as planned    and she doesn't get her way    she'll kick and she'll scream    like a child who was told they can't go and play        She gets terribly angery    at all of the viewers    so what she does    is put them on skewers        Well, not so literally    but she does make sure    that no one watches their stunts    because she is quite immature        So make sure you remember    this very special goddess    or no one will remember    you or those who matter to us