Imperfectly Perfect

Imperfectly Perfect

This morning I awoke to a glassy stern voice inquiring answers of me. I looked around trying to figure out where this voice was coming from, that's when I realized in my fatigued stupor that she was right in front of me. She then said now that you know who this is please answer the?s I have for you. I then nodded my confused head.

She then proceeded with the purge of yours truly, she said, "tell me something special about yourself". Unshaken from what was beginning I then replied, "I'm not perfect but I am perfectly flawed". I felt as if I was shattering as my truthful confessions began to unfold "that my soul was torn from a father Who was never home Home represents us and my soul seems to have plenty of unhealed scars that are festering and polluting my thoughts having me questioning interpretations of me giving up, but on the other half of this Battered coin is you my beautiful anchor the one that gave Birth to yours truly, my gift, my author, my rock, My lion, my feather, my mother who is brighter, hotter, wider, sweeter than heavens kiss with all the promises of the truth to come that all that I love will prosper, but the pain from endeavoring in the climax of success is a sacrifice that must be willing and given freely knowing that nothing in this life is easy and as I begin to erase the mental tattoos that (the less I know the Better off ) is departing this unique, strong mental space of mine"

She then caught me well off guard with her saying "no one is perfect no matter how hard one tries not even me! Yes, not even me! I am one just like you and yes I have a pair of the same flawed, uncomfortable shoes" she then brought tears to my eyes when she then said "don't be surprised I'm happy not to look like what I've been through". She then asked what is positive about my beautiful son? I sat and thought for a moment then it began to flow like the tears from my eyes I answered once again I'm not perfect but I am perfectly flawed but willing to Knock, kick down the doors of injustice, laziness, false prosecution because of prejudice and indifference. I'm not perfect But I am perfectly possessed with Gods truth that is repairing my bruised soul and yes! As far as my father is Concerned I still have questions but I'm praying that one day I can befriend, forgive, love him because I am positively moving in the right direction who is trying unbelievably hard to stay on the path of the straight and narrow. Because I know that, I am a Tar like Aristotle role model for those who walk in my shoes. Singing and playing these sometime chaotic, beautiful blues that life and those that occupy, inhabit and create life has written". I then said I am fearless but also fearful, I am strong but I am also weak, I am intelligent yet also ignorant, I am young but sometimes I feel so very jaded, I am beautiful and I am also ugly, I am deep and I am also very shallow. I guess I am just positively human. That will positively end or and travail through whatever comes or I bring my way just as you have. I then said good morning and thanks for always being here for me, I love you mother.