Inevitably

I feel like a stranger in a familiar place. So, out of place my heart races as I walk through the door. I stand quiet in a corner waiting for my mind to comprehend all that was going on. I stood there with wide eyes waiting to see what the people did. I was in a gaze when my eyes connected with another. Caught up in the moment I fell completely and inevitably in love with that moment. I think of it often and it brings me to a place of peace. As I long to remember every detail, the smell, the things that were going through my mind and the way it took my breath away. As my eyes watched the clock and saw its every move I imagined myself in the midst of the rain. Feeling it fall on my hair drenching every part of my body it made my skin tighten as it gave me goose bumps. The water that fell was so cold. By the time my teeth started to chatter I realized it was just me day dreaming. I was still in my room as I had just let my mind wander to the place of excitement. For I love the rain that falls you feel free as the rain drops, the rain drops fall where they please as it hits your hand, your feet, or fall onto your face. I long to feel as free as the rain drops or as free as the wind shall take me. As it blows through the sky and pushes my hair onto my face. I feel the air as it moves along my arms and blows on past. I watch as it moves the grass, as it sway’s it tells the most miraculous of stories of how time is so precious. It takes a second for the grass to flow but a second for it to be crushed. As I watch the people who run through the field of grass I feel it crushes the dreams in a second. In a moment everything can complete your life but that one second could also destroy. It is a matter of every move you make. Making the move of love to risk all you have and can give. Taking a chance, a leap of the unknown is above anyone. Every minor move, major move, and all in between lead you to your destiny. To love, not to love, fall in love, fall out of love, be loved, not be loved, all lies within you. Let the grass hold on, the wind blow through, and your heart race on.