Insecurities

Every girl is unique one way or another. Doesn’t matter how beautiful a girl is, at the end of the day, you’re having dinner with her personality not her body. True beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some girls that I find attractive my friend finds unappealing and vice versa. Everyone is different. 

insecurities should be the last thing on your mind. There is beauty in everything. There’s this girl I know that isn’t what society classifies as beautiful and has a bit of a speech impediment but dear god she has the most sweetest personality and I never regret taking the time to get to know her because its just so satisfying to know that there are people like her in this world.

Don’t compare yourself to other girls. You’re beautiful in your own special way and nobody else can take that away from you and one day you will find a guy that will see that in you and appreciate you and love you for that unique quality. Embrace your individuality.