Inspiring Awe

Fri, 07/17/2015 - 11:24 -- zari.

To look in the mirror, seeing a person that you're so familiar with, that's awesome.
Or feel emotions you never felt before to indicate that you're growing as a person, as a human being; you start to feel comfortable in your own skin now, from years of feeling lost, that's awesome.
When your smile is actually real, and it's feels amazing to be truly happy with your life, that's awesome.
You're finally found after being so lost, your motivation is now self driven, and everything that is given to you, you earned, and you don't necessarily feel concerned about what others think of you anymore, that's awesome.
You've gained so much confidence in yourself that every word you say is vibrant, and soft, and self managed; that every bruise you have gotten from Life was covered in bandages, you show off now, expressing your pain, you've learned that it's okay, not to be okay, that's awesome.
You only take positivity and positive vibes and energy, from this you grow like a wildflower, so unexpected growth, but so beautiful inside and out, that's truly awesome.
You've learned how to express yourself, because you now know that feelings kept inside forever are bad for your health; verbally speaking your thoughts is enlightening your confidence, motivating you to believe that's it's okay to have your own opinion as well it is for other citizens, that's awesome.
No matter what you've been through, you still have the courage to smile, and show off your individuality and style because you don't care about outside thoughts of you, but only the ones of the person looking back at you in the mirror, and that's awesome.
You're aware of your goals and dreams; some may be extreme, but you don't care because you have confidence to accomplish them no matter how challenging they may seem, that's awesome.
And you've learned to be open-minded and to be accepting of anything and anyone, including yourself, that's awesome.
And you're growing to be the person you want to be, and that's awesome.
You're truly awesome.