Just My Dream of Being A NICU Nurse

When I was born I was 3 months premature, and the nurses and the doctors at the Arkansas Children's Hospital saved my life. I'm at the point in my life where I need to decide on a career. I have always wanted to be a nurse, but lately being a NICU nurse has been on my mind lately. I want to help save kids like the team at ACH did for me. Getting there is the hard part, I plan on going to college to get my BSN, planning is alot easier than getting there. I come from a family where money is always tight. And my sister and I are both actually graduating this year. Scholarships are what I'm hoping and praying will get me where I need. Becoming a NICU nurse is all I want to do in life. I want to be able to look at a little kid and say "I helped save their life." My family is very supportive of me becoming a NICU nurse. They realize just how much this job means to me and how I will be ecstatic to be able to pursue my dream.