This Is Just a Phase

Well, this is just a phase. High school in general. Were in this phase where high expectations and pressure stress us out. We don't know what to do, so we break down. If this applies to you, your not alone. We try so hard to make it seem like were okay and that we can't be broken. I hate to tell you, acting like your okay is the last thing you want to do. I'm not perfect, and neither is anyone reading this. We care about what others think, act irrational, and make mistakes. Want to know why, because were teenagers. Were human and it's in our nature. This is just a phase. Right now, life is hard to enjoy because of AP classes, the ACT, sports, extra curriculars, and school in general. You thought you were the only one who had no life right now? Your not alone because this is just a phase. Soon enough, junior year will be over and we will be seniors. Planning on what college we want to go to, planning spring break and prom, going to friday night football games and hanging out with our friends. But it's just a phase. And then will graduate, then go to college and probably not see a lot of the familiar faces anymore. The last glances will become memories. Do you see the trend? Life goes in phases if you allow it to do so. Why not just live day by day instead? Live in the moment instead of worrying about towmorrow. Enjoy every moment because soon it will all be over, your childhood will end quickly. Life tends to fly by, and it ends before you even start to enjoy it. So enjoy it now while your young. Do crazy things, make mistakes, fall hard, break your heart, find yourself, accomplish your goals, don't hold back, work hard, start over, make new friends, forgive old friends, vent to others, sing out loud, scream to release the stress, take a deep breath, and jump. Jump into the life you want to live, because this is not a phase. This is your life and you need to take the reigns. Don't be afraid to jump...

Say what you think and follow your heart,

A highschooler who knows how you feel