Lets Talk

Lets talk about the number of soldiers that dont come home Lets talk about the veterans that come home to no one because when they left they were aloneLets talk about how great America is with its pricey health care, homeless people, strict job market, violence, racism, rape, gun violence, lgbt acceptance issues, and dept Lets talk about the positives: ........ Fast food? Lets talk about the children dying, race killing race.. for a reason difficult to explain Lets talk about how it started:.... Its hard to remember Lets talk about suicide, bullying, body shaming, teens not learning what they need to survive in todays society Lets talk about 45 kids in a class and teachers with no money to support their families and even though the have plenty credentials no room is available in the budget Lets talk about fear Fear in small children because the adults around them blame then for a crime they couldn't have commited Lets talk about 600,000 lives lost in one area yet they arent on the news Lets talk about why a bombing in Brussels that takes 30 lives is more important than a country thats killed more then 1,000 children in a yearLets talk about why we havent done anything yet Lets talk about..... You know what im done talking its time to take action Congress sits around TALKING about everything its time to shut up and do something