Letter to my mom

Dear Mom, i don't know how to tell you this face to face to i thought i might as well just jump to the case.  I'm pregant 3 months at that, i don't know how you didn't notice my stomach has been getting so fat. I was going to wait till i found out what the gender was but i think i waited long enough. I know i can't do this without you, i need you here to. If your upset and disapointed in me you have every right to be, you didn't want me to follow in your foot steps and thats exactly what i did, i haven't even told the father yet. The worst part is that he has a child, mommy all i wanted to do was make you proud please don't hate, please just give me love mommy i'm sorry please forgive me, I can't do it alone i need you more than you think. Pregant at 16 what is wrong with me how could i do that now i have to bring a child in this life, my life. How can i have a child when i'm only a child myself now everything i had planned has to be set on a shelf. No more hanging out with friends, No more late nights out, No more living  my life i wanted to wait to get pregant until i was a wife, but now it's all said and done i have to get a job and become a responsible mom. I'm writing you this letter so you can hear what i have to say, i hope you're ready to be a grandma because you grandchild is going to be born into this world anyways because his/her stupid mommy made a mistake, a wonderful mistake.