Life

Although I am no good at writing and rhyming, I decided to give this a try without whining. A poem I am only writing one time, no other works done by me will you find. Maybe I will write about all the wonderful things in life, or perhaps I will talk about the hurt and pain caused by its backstabbing knife. Life is too short to waste a day, if you do not live there is a price to pay. Months upon years pass in a blink of an eye, it seems like we go through life in one big high. Memories fade away until nothing is left, they seem to have been taken by an imaginary theft. Life is so wonderful but yet so dark, waiting to tear you apart with teeth like a shark. If you do not play by lifes rules, you will find that he is very mean and cruel. Slipping away from people you need most, with all the pain he causes he will boast. Maybe his intentions are to make you feel agony, until the only choice you have left is fatality. Maybe life will get better some day, until then hurt I will stay.