Listen

Uniqueness , Big hearted , Loving . All things many would love someone to have . She is the quiet one in the class room yet her eyes reveal all to know, She cares for all as if their pain is hers , Her name tells of her character , A protector of man kind which by nature she lives by , No photo can capture what she feels , For no one knows the quiet girl is going through a battle , A fight to be heard yet other sees her beauty . To be heard in a voice no one knows she speaks in her poetry , Captivating the beauty and emotion she feels, For I am this girl you see, I shall never see my beauty for its just a bonus , What really matters is the personality I have within , No filter on my kind heart , No filter of how I shall think others should view me , I would rather have a photo captivating the power of my words , The emotion I am holding within my heart , One day I hope others will see that I shall not be judged by image but for who I am inside and I shall promise you I will do the same