Living Sacrifice

God is my strength to him I belong.

He will never leave me nor forsake me,

Therefore I will never be alone.

He will always be there, just call on his name

For He is God and God alone, do not be ashamed.

You must wear the whole armor of God to defeat the devil in everyday life. You are a living testimony. My Father is a living sacrifice.

Love and follow God so that he can be heard.  All he wants is for us to spread his Holy word.

The word is the bread. The word is the meat. Don’t worry about the devil because he’s under our feet.

If God brings you to it, prepare to get through it. For the Lord promises but doesn’t swear, that He will never put more on you than you can bear.

For God so loved the world that he gave us his one and only son. You don’t know what love is until you heard about this one.

On the cross up high, drenched in his own blood, saying “Father forgive them for they know not what they do.” Bleeding and pleading in the scorching hot light. That’s how he died, for our sins, our eternal life.

You learn to love and be grateful after hearing about Jesus Christ. But just remember, you are still a living testimony, but our Father is a living sacrifice.