Losing You

To Hope...the sister I never knew
Today I turned six. I got to start school and I have good friends. You would love my teacher, she's really nice. My favorite part of school is nap time. There's this boy Ricky I really like...
I'm seven now. We have a little brother and his name is Caleb. He's so adorable. We have a new stepfather and mom really loves him.
I'm already ten. I can't believe I hit the double digits. We've moved to rapid city because mom and Chris got laid off. I don't like the kids here. This boy traven pushes me and is mean to me. I'm going to tell on him.
I'm almost twelve right now. We just moved again due to the economy to a place called hettinger. I like it here. I've made a lot of really good friends. They also have cool dances here. I think you would like it here.
I'm fourteen now. I moved with my dad because I thought it would be better. But he abused me and I've been violated. I really wish you were here so I could talk to someone.
I'm sixteen finally. We have a two year old sister named caralina and she's the best little sister. I get to wear more makeup and I have a guy that likes me and vice versa. We moved to lincoln nebraska. I got to be a cheerleader this year which was amazing. I'm away from my dad and I'm safe. I love you and I hope heaven treats you well.

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression. Always let poetry fill your life. Keep expressing your heart.