Lost And Found

I have lost all my values , I don’t know who  I am anymore is it even all worth it giving up what I believe, giving in ,following the crowd just to be seen ,just to be popular what does it all really mean I am lost and  but I don’t know if I’m ready to be found ,I like the attention I like to be treated like I actually mean something , We can all say that we don’t care what other people think but there will always be that little voice asking, am I good enough, am I pretty enough , am I smart enough , but I think it’s time to be found, to turn over a new leaf start thinking that I am the best I can be , I cannot give up all my values and believes just for a few years of fun and popularity , If I just be myself I will attracted the right company , I don’t want to pretend to be something I’m not anymore , it’s time to just me ,I might be invisible to some people but that’s all right with me sometimes it good to stand out and be unique , I took A left were I should have taken a right but now I’m back on track, Taking the road less traveled by and it’s not as bad as I thought it would be