Lost soul

Thu, 07/15/2021 - 18:13 -- Bernis

There I was dancing with my creator dancing with my father,sharing the same cup of wine together I was happy all dressed in white no darkness in me. While we was dancing my Father told me that He needs to go somewhere just for a minute, before He goes He left me with a command saying that I must not allow anything no one to take away my attention from Him and I made a promise to Father and said yes father I'll do that. In just a second after Father has left I saw a shinny thing infront of me an attracted thing and I become attracted to that thing I wanted to see what is it,in that moment that is where I started to loose the attention that is when I broke my vow. The Devil didn't waste anytime and there I was going after this shinny thing forgetting about my Creator God, I was after the Dimond and in the middle of nowhere the garment that I was wearing started to change and be black darkness was surrounding me, I tried to run but I couldn't move my feet tried to screem but my voice wasn't there,I stayed there wrestles and the Devil and his demons where laughing.while I was standing there wrestles there He was my Father my Creator coming with His angles to fight for me, Jesus fought for me and He saved my soul.