love is..................

Locations

10458
10458

love is.............. deeper higher sweeter warmer hotter higher flyer didn'tt you know it, didn't you know it although it's been said that love doesn't pay a bill there are ways of overcoming adversity that will soon be fulfill not making excuses that enables someone to pop a pill determination that will not allow knees to buckle like iverson's crossover on jordan love is............ an expression that shows courage not afraid to speak from the heart not conveying lies contaminated with a poisonmous dart amazing like kanye's single that blows up the chart love is................... the whole truth and nothing but the truth when someone carresses you like a warm blanket despite having a chipped tooth love is.............. someone doesn't kick you like a field goal when you're down just book a ticket to the carribean islands and enjoy that time out of town

artlover17

this poem reminds me of a poem a student at my old highschool wrote and shared about 3 years ago. Truely wonderful, both yours and his. I can almost hear someone reciting this out loud as I read it.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

sorry 4 late response

ty for your support

check out my other poems