LOVE

LOVE IS AWSOME

Life is love, people are love, we are meant to Love, we are here because of Love.

Love is awesome.

Everyone has their own definition of Love, their own way of showing Love, their own way of feeling loved.  Love is awesome.

Love is Corinthians 13:4

“ Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.”

Love is awesome

Love may be to a person, an animal, an object, but it’s Love.

Love is everything , love is awesome.

It is the very thing that keeps us going, the very thing that keeps us wanting more, the very thing that we as humans strive for, Love is awesome.

Love has no limit, has no wait, has no judgement, love is awesome.

Love is birth, love is earth, love is worth more than we deserve, love is awesome.

Love is ageless, love is stage less, love is weightless, Love is awesome.

Love is giving, love is willing, love is healing, love is awesome.

Love provides, Love does not pride, Love has no strife, Love is awesome.

Love is sharing, love is caring, love is daring, Love is awesome.

Love, Why Not?

Love is awesome

nellyt24

Before writing this poem I didnt know what to really expect from it, I didnt know it what direction I would be lead when i first read the directions for the scholarship. The scholarship speaks about Everything thing is awesome and I never realised how true that was untill I sat down with a piece of paper and a pen and started to think. So much came to mind, but when I tied it all together I realised Love was the center of it all. Because of love we are here, because of love I was even able to write about it. I hope everyone enjoys my poem as it has been seven years since I have wrote one. It was fun and inspiring even for me.