Love of the Game(r)

I heard you like a certain type of girl
Swings a samurai sword above her head
Killer eyes cut you down, leave you for dead
Fighter, warrior, queen, she's your dream right there on the screen and you build her up every day, weapons skills defenses, you see her take an army down she takes you down so you spare no expenses she's your player one, top gun, highest rank, making everyone jealous when you and the guys get on for a match no one cares she's a she, she's the best you crow and you know she and you are the same.
You always play her and she doesn't mind,waits up when you've got overtime, still as perfect, picture pixel perfect as she started in the multi-player two parted mission she's leading, leaving the bad guys bleeding and you can play the other side and if she died she'd come back leveled up with the mission key...
I wish that could be me.
Look at me, getting nervous. I'm the noob in the corner whose avatar's running in circles while the mission goes to hell and the diehards yell at me, but I'm a level one, so I guess I deserve this. They think I don't know how to play, say I just get in the way, but how can I learn unless I stay? This new game's something I wanted to try, and yeah, I won't lie, I stink!You see a keyboard, all I see is a music studio soundboard with no labels, kind of stressful, don't you think? I watch the masters at work, how their eyes move, how their fingers move, coordination at its finest, and then I try: I jerk, I fire, I die. I've already fallen apart. 
You shake your head, roll your eyes, say I'm doing it wrong. Left click that box, there's your weapons, choose one that won't drain your energy so fast. Every time I lose it's the same, 'cause that energy doesn't last. It's hard to fight when you're facing the best. They never sleep, so why should I? The beginning's no time for a rest. Yes, I played the tutorial. Yes, the advanced one too. Yes. Yes I did. I leveled up yesterday. So what if I can't prove it? You asked! What does it matter to you?
You
You.
You're the one who made me do this. Laptop out, nonstop fingers moving fast letters run mouse click fun starts in the shadows and I wanted to see so I let it be and you're to blame.
So teach me how to play your game.
Teach me how to run, hold down the key and dodge the attacking monsters with animated you flanking me. 
Teach me how to shoot a bow, wait while I write it down, yes I have to write it down and even then I'll be slow, but I'll learn how to discern my accuracy and aim true--I'll try and win this round, rack up points for you.
Teach me how not to be confused by the settings, it's getting frustrating trying to go into battle when I'm always held up by the buzzers and lights-- Soon I'll be able to play it all, late into the night, but for now just start at the start. There's my life, this pink heart, it's full now, for the first part, I feel queasy inside but it might be a --fuck, it's loading still, but I'll wait here if you will, I see you've been waiting for me, that's so nice of you, but I'd be okay to watch you play again
Playing her
(Or is she playing you?)
I'll wait 'til you say when
Or you don't have to wait, you know I'm just a newbie and my skills aren't great but that's why there's you.
So take me on and face me down and kill me off, I don't mind if you do, because then I'll come back leveled up, still on the same quest, to be the best
I'll let you play me
If you teach me how to play you.