Love prt 2

Swinging on a flower petal, I

Wrap my legs around it’s thighs and cry

Welted and darkened stares

Lost in the huge world of Anywhere.

Across the ocean I sat alone

On a petal rested and untold,

Upon a chunk of rock I called my Home.

Yet, it was then I saw

A diamond, untouched and raw

Left to my demise I tried

To craft the diamond into a prize

That I could use to succeed in a world

Where people tend do die alone.

The harsh winter gave me time

To bring this diamond up to size,

Molding the delicate sides

Intricate corners and dimensions to create, 

the perfect boyfriend i would date,

Living in this world I find, that not even a diamond would be enough to give me life.

It sat glowing softly that spring day

The sun’s highlight embedded on his face

Yet the sun always sets, “the day comes to an end” as they say.

The day may end, but my emotions still stay.

To this day, my flower has died

My island has sank, my heart has dried.

As the sun may always rise, the moon has stayed

Because the sun never will rise in the same way.

-G

ELIZABETH3434300

This is my testimony about the good work of Prophet Abulele who helped me.... I'm ELIZABETH from Arizona, UNITED STATE.  And I am sorry for putting this on internet but I will have to because I want people to know this great spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 6 years, I eventually melt this man on a blog site posting by one of his client that he helped, I explained everything to him and he told me about Prophet Abulele the spell caster that he had encounter with and he gave me an email address -prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om and I  wrote to the spell caster and told him my problems. In just 3 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster called Prophet Abulele, sir all you told me has come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to his or her problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is- prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om or directly on whats App him +2349022406159