Loving Healthy Relationships

So you might be thinking,What is a healthy relationship?Well, I can tell you without blinking.Just kick back and let's take a trip. A healthy relationship should be exciting and fun,You can claim that special price you’ve won.Whether it’s a spouse or friend,We should stick with that person until the very end. Share your secrets, they won’t tell.Don’t even worry, you won’t have to yell.You will respect each otherOf all the things you might uncover. All the fun memories you make, And the special trips you take,Will be remembered forever, And shared with whomever. Your Cinderella fairytale will come true, And together ride off into the sunset, just you twoDon’t be afraid to express your love.The glass slipper is sure to fit like a glove. From beginning to end,To your partner, you’ll tend.Through all the bumps along the wayYou know for certain that you will stay. As you lay together that final nightKeeping your lover in constant sight.Until their last breath has been taken,And you know they cannot be awakened. You will think of all the fun times you had,And how great he was at being a dad.The way he made them smileWhen he was around for a while. Your relationship was healthy and strongNever ever did he do you wrong.Your love will be remembered, cherished and longed forEach day your love grew more and more.