M.A.C M.A.D

They wanna cock the glock and pistol wave to rep the block but now we got to stop the clock before another round pops and your blood becomes mud as it leakes onto the floor while the angels cry and families become poor but I say no more to the violence that's happening when thugs are strapping the everlasting weapon man made to lead to others napping while were mapping out the
next move to make a change in the world before every heart becomes cold. Now we slowly mold all the brave and bold and take the gold that was rolled and twined into our minds to fight for our rights to live without fright. So now lets exite and redeem the world we live in so we can sit in and relax at the fact that we can finally got together when the job is finished cuz constant old debates discussing crime rates altitudes like the empire state and it makes fate feel like faith is all fake. Yet we cant just sit here and watch the led fly front if our eyes while the fedz fly by the corner just to see constant mourners. See all this just needs to stop. How many times can we bear to see grandchildren drop to their knees for mercy before the cold metal leaves the barrel and into their heads?? Yes the image is unbearable but its happening again. And again. And again? So what do we do? Thats a question thats been renewed recycled and processed by the lochness of confusion and evil constanants. Just do the right thing. If everyone in the world could unfurl the magic emotion and erosion of sunshine in front of a childs eyes, the hate will forever decrease and the violence shall cease and hopefully we can say "peace" as a general term of quiet and bask in it instead of shamefully saying it to a casket. Now we can break free from all those who walk with strut riding around the city not giving a single fuck but look....thats the reality. Placing ourselves with a check of reality. But people forget that imagination also leads to great things. Our dreams our passion our songs that we sing. So be the start of a brand new day. Keep peace walk freely and put the guns away...now we make a difference by loving and spitting soap and to give those without ropes to climb to the top of mountains. So now I did my part by giving inspiration so take what I give you and make a change. Make a difference.

WarriorDee

THIS IS AMAZING.!! I can say no more besides that ! Utterly amazing.

nickvillacis96

Thanks :) I'm starting to write more and more. I have a little notebook of poems so they should be up soon. Show your friends!